This blog is just little snippets of the Castellanos family to our extended family, reaching to Washington, Wisconsin, Indiana, Del Rio, Louisiana and anywhere else my family may choose to roam!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Aunt Sandy
thought you guys would like this photo of Aunt Sandy!
Hi guys! You are here becuase you are either are, were, or are married or related to a Castellanos or a Fleming.
I decided to start this little blog for the simple little things, like my first post.
Who else can I share things like Isa writing her name, or drawing cute pictures of herself with curly hair? Or actually posting a bad picture of me and knowing that you all love me no matter how poofed out my hair is!
Please feel free to leave comments on the posts. I have set this blog so that anonymous (meaning, if you don't have a blogger account) can leave messages.
No comments:
Post a Comment