





Here is our trip to Schlitterbahn, which is a water park converted into a Winter Wonderland for us San Antonians. Isa didn't quite get warm enough, so we ended up getting the scarf, hat and gloves trio - she looked adorable!
I am just going to post a few pictures on here, and then add more to the Jose,Diana and Isa website. But, just for family, here's some pics!
Mom, the one pictures of Jose and Isa where Isa is covering her face - fake snow was falling to the ground and she was trying not to get hit!
If you aren't already in the "Christmas Spirit" then get in one!!!!!!!!!! I am in full swing, Baby!

1 comment:
oops, forgot to post - yes, in the pictures at home, she is wearing lipstick - so sue me! She looks adorable!
The dress is the one that she will be wearing to a concert that she and the rest of the choir will be singing in! On Wednesday nights, she is learning songs for a Christmas concert. don't worry, I'll get it on video!
Post a Comment